At Iris van Herpen we are looking for an enthusiastic Embroidery & Lasercut developer / designer. This is a full-time position based in Amsterdam.
The activities are:
Working closely together with the atelier team on technical files for lasercutting, garment construction and development of fabric manipulation that requires computer vector filemaking.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience in the fashion field with focus on digital artworks
- Experience in working with garment patterns.
- Experience with creating embroidery and lasercut files.
- A degree in architecture, industrial design, product design, graphic design and/or in fashion.
- Excellent logical, constructive and spatial aware way of thinking
- A natural feel for organization, time-management and managing a team under time pressure.
- Excellent adobe illustrator skills
- Excellent adobe photoshop skills
- Knowledge of 3D programs is an advantage
- Command of the industry jargon in English
- Patient, innovative, curious and hands on mindset
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience.
Applying is only possible for EU passport holders and permanent residents in the Netherlands with 'Arbeid is Vrij Toegestaan' on their residency cards.