At Iris van Herpen we are looking for an enthusiastic Couture-seamstress. This is a full-time position based in Amsterdam.
The activities are:
• Performing refined high-quality sewing machine-stitching of delicate (silk) fabrics in complex designs
• Sample finishing
• Pattern making
• Sewing machine stitching mainly, handwork on the side
The ideal candidate:
• Minimum of three years seamstress work experience within a Couture (or bridal atelier)
• Excellent stitching quality - hand and machine
• Pattern knowledge
• Fluent in English
• Perfectionism and a good eye for detail & constant quality control
• Flexible, team spirit, stress-resistant, and passion for the art of fashion
Applying is only possible for EU passport holders and permanent residents in the Netherlands with 'Arbeid is Vrij Toegestaan' on their residency cards.