At Iris van Herpen we are looking for enthusiastic, freelance Couture-seamstresses. Freelance work is available during peak periods and is done in our atelier in Amsterdam.
The activities are:
• Performing refined high-quality sewing machine-stitching of delicate (silk) fabrics in complex designs
• Sewing machine stitching mainly, handwork on the side
The ideal candidate:
• Minimum of three years seamstress work experience within a Couture (or bridal atelier)
• Excellent stitching quality - hand and machine
• Pattern knowledge
• Fluent in English
• Perfectionism and a good eye for detail & constant quality control
• Flexible, team spirit, stress-resistant, and passion for the art of fashion
Applying is only possible if you are living in the Netherlands.