At Iris van Herpen we are looking for an enthusiastic Atelier Coordinator with strong organizational, administrative, coordination and logistic skills. This is a full-time employment opportunity.
Daily tasks and responsibilities:
• Atelier and business organization, handling incoming e-mails, calls, and requests.
• Responsible for sourcing and ordering materials and supplies for the business.
• Organisation of archive garments for respective storage and display purposes.
• Coordination of logistics and shipment of garments for clients, press, editorial, events, exhibitions or museums.
• Responsible for showroom display and maintenance.
• Management of digital and physical schedules, agenda and travel management.
• Maintenance of stock inventory for IVH business.
• Basic bookkeeping tasks.
Excellent command of English, both spoken and written.
Passionate and understanding of the creative process within art and fashion.
Strong time management skills and prioritization with the ability to work under specific and tight timelines.
Suited to thrive under pressure.
A problem-solving mindset.
Extremely meticulous and detail oriented.
The ability to multitask and demonstrate flexibility.
A good team player.
Extremely organized and coordination comes as second nature.
A professional and discrete attitude.
Highly driven and pro-active.
To have previous experience working for a couture house or environment.
To be proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
Minimum of three years of work experience within the fashion or art industry within a similar role.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
Proficiency in Microsoft Office such as Excel, Word and Powerpoint.