2D and 3D Graphic design internship
Internships at Iris van Herpen are offered for a minimum duration of 4 months. A European passport is required unless you are studying at a Dutch university. Due to the many applications, a response can take up to 6 weeks. Please wait for the reply and send your application far enough in advance. Interns are carefully selected and the internship is dedicated to the ambitions and skills of the applicant.
Working closely together with the atelier team on technical files for laser cutting, garment construction and development of fabric manipulation that requires computer vector and 3D visualization.
- A degree or studying for a degree in architecture, industrial design, product design, graphic design and/or in fashion with a focus on construction.
- Command of the industry jargon in English
- Excellent logical, constructive and spatial aware way of thinking
- Patient, innovative, curious and hands-on mindset
- Educated and experienced construction field
- Basic knowledge of pattern making is an advantage
- Time management skills as well as being able to work under time pressure
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of 3D programs is an advantage